I could have done without Santorini. It’s very picturesque, but that’s all. The problem is that it’s not my kind of picturesque, meaning that once I’ve oohed and aahed over how it sits all whitely on the top of a cliff overlooking the sparkling blue waters, there’s not much left for me, except for heat, crowds, the pervasive odor of donkey pooh, and shopping, none of which are my cup of tea.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- Happy Thanksgiving! I’ve got plenty to be thankful for.
- The 2022.11.20 Bookworm Video Podcast — Kanye and Dave Chappelle
- Bookworm Beat 11/18/22 — the “we live in FTX world” illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 11/11/2022 — the Post-Election Illustrated edition
- Election 2022: What the heck happened to that red wave?