Ron Paul’s doing well in Iowa, so well that there are some who project a win for him there. Interestingly, despite his frontrunner, or near frontrunner, status, the MSM is remarkably quiet. Some think it’s because the MSM knows he can’t possibly win, so why bother. Others wonder the MSM is lusting after a Republican presidential nominee who can be destroyed, ensuring an Obama victory.
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bookworm Beat 7/11/20 — the 2020 is really strange edition and open thread
- Cancel culture: Absolute power corrupts absolutely *UPDATE*
- The site’s back up and I’ll post on Friday
- A thought experiment about the NFL and the black national anthem
- Honoring pushback against the Democrats’ hate-filled cancel culture