Sadie sent me a link to a calculator that shows precisely how Obama’s energy policies are hitting you every time you pump gas. And those are just the costs you see. These increased fuel prices affect every aspect of American life, because oil truly is the liquid that powers the entire United States. Higher fuel prices mean more expensive goods and services (including food), whether at the production or transportation level.
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Wuhan virus — there are silver linings to this cloud
- Do Away With Prosecutorial Immunity For DA’s Who Ignore The Constitution
- Bookworm Beat 8/5/20 — the 2020 is our Groundhog Day illustrated edition
- Trump 2020: Make America Normal Again
- Dementia Joe and Civil War II, Coming To You Sometime After November 3