The news tells me that the US is suffering the biggest drought since 1956. Does that mean that anthropogenic global warming was as bad in 1956 as it is today? And if the Dust Bowl drought of the 1920s was even worse (and the news article doesn’t mention it), does that mean AGW was worse in the 1920s?
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Do Away With Prosecutorial Immunity For DA’s Who Ignore The Constitution
- Bookworm Beat 8/5/20 — the 2020 is our Groundhog Day illustrated edition
- Trump 2020: Make America Normal Again
- Dementia Joe and Civil War II, Coming To You Sometime After November 3
- The Greatest Tactical Battle of Antiquity — Cannae