To be honest, I have my doubts about how happy 2013 is going to be. (You can see my new year prediction, along with the more thoughtful ones from some of my fellow Watcher’s Council members, here.) Still, planning for the worst (even if only emotionally), doesn’t mean we can’t hope for the best. And it is in that spirit of hoping for the best that I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The anti-prison movement will be a disaster . . . for criminals
- Bookworm Beat 11/22/20 — a few quick takes
- Before There Was “Turkey’s Away,” There Was The Exploding Whale Of Oregon
- Bookworm Room special illustrated edition: Unpolled Conservative, unchained
- Election fraud, the Democrats, and the Sorcerer’s Apprentice