I think the Watcher has a template and simply puts me in Third Place. I’m not complaining, mind you. When I read the other Council Member’s submissions, I’m always grateful I achieved third place and am usually surprised that other Council members did not get that high. Honestly, Council stuff is that good. See for yourself. But before you do, perhaps you’d like to check out the Council’s weekly forum, this time about ethnic studies programs:
- *First place with 3 votes! The Razor –What If The Experts Are Wrong About North Korea?
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Simply Jews – North Korea: The mistake of Lieutenant Novichenko
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room- Porn, comedy, and an increasingly jaded culture (but don’t give up all hope)
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey- Do We Need Overseers To Make Sure We Don’t Destroy Ourselves?
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gay Patriot- Why didn’t Candy (Crowley) follow up with Nancy (Pelosi)?
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-Beware the Droids of March
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Political Commentator-CPAC 2013 Has Been Cancelled!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Right Planet – 1.6 Billion Rounds of Ammo? 2,700 Armored Vehicles? For Homeland Security? Can We Talk?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right –What The Real Question Is In The Voting Rights Act Case
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –Leading From The Shadows
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi –A Navy Sailor Gets His Shots!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Joshuapundit –New Egyptian Law Allows Unrestricted ‘Citizen’s Arrests’ Of Foreign Tourists
- First place with 3 2/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson-Explaining the Inexplicable submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Powerline –New Study Finds Firearms Laws Do Nothing to Prevent Homicides submitted by The Razor
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Gates Of Vienna –What May Not be Said in Britain submitted by The Watcher
- Second place*t* with 2 votes –Jerusalem Post/The Warped Mirror –Who will tell the truth about the Masharawi tragedy? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third Place *t* with 1 vote Michael Totten –The North is Ready to Blow submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Jeffrey Sachs/The Huffington Post –Professor Krugman and Crude Keynesianism submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Hot Air –Trending: Sin tax proposals on guns and ammunition submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Tea Leaf Nation – Is the ‘China Dream’ Really a ‘Strong Military Dream’? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Passing Parade –The Rhinoceros, a meditation on theft and the modern world submitted by Simply Jews