To all my friends, I wish you the very merriest Christmas whether (or both) as a profound religious occasion and as a joyous secular holiday. And let’s all hope for a safe, happy, and healthy New Year.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- Does it matter that the Pope won’t call a fetus a “person”?
- Bookworm Beat 11/29/22: The mish-mash illustrated edition
- Happy Thanksgiving! I’ve got plenty to be thankful for.
- The 2022.11.20 Bookworm Video Podcast — Kanye and Dave Chappelle
- Bookworm Beat 11/18/22 — the “we live in FTX world” illustrated edition