Damore’s and Gudeman’s lawsuit against Google reveals an Orwellian world in which intolerance = tolerance and intellectual diversity = thought violence. One of the things that made George Orwell such an extraordinarily good writer was that he put clever, memorable phrases in the mouths of tyrants to expose the vastContinue reading
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- Will courts use standing to stop Biden’s illegal student loan relief?
- Whenever Democrats “think of the children,” they hurt them
- FBI’s descent into evil shows pensions corrupt government workers
- Bookworm Beat 9/22/22 – the saga of Martha’s Vineyard illustrated edition
- The climatista attack on farmers is part of a long history