This weekend marks the 40th anniversary of Israel’s daring, and staggeringly successful, raid on Entebbe. It’s a simultaneously exciting and tragic story, and one that deserves to be remembered. This is a slightly edited version of a narrative I’ve published here before. For those of you too young to remember,Continue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible gratitude. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
- What the Flynn-Kislyak Transcripts Tell Us
- Trump Strikes To Stop The Political Bias Of Social Media Corporations
- Minneapolis riots — Another leftist city reaps what it sowed *UPDATED*
- When happens when two leftist Karens meet in Central Park?
- How is Gov. Cuomo Not Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter?