We’ve seen it over and over again, as a movie cliché or a silly cartoon: The man is caught in flagrante with another women and, defensively, says to his wronged spouse, “Who are you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes?” It is the ultimate definition of cognitive dissonance.Continue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Do Away With Prosecutorial Immunity For DA’s Who Ignore The Constitution
- Bookworm Beat 8/5/20 — the 2020 is our Groundhog Day illustrated edition
- Trump 2020: Make America Normal Again
- Dementia Joe and Civil War II, Coming To You Sometime After November 3
- The Greatest Tactical Battle of Antiquity — Cannae