I’ll start with an apology: I’m sorry I haven’t written anything in the past couple of days. I’m having a hard time getting over my cold and I’ve had a lot going on in my life that’s precluded writing. Add to that the fact that I am actively avoiding the existential despair that overwhelms me when I read the news about the last 16 months or so of Emperor Obama’s reign and I’m really struggling with motivation. My intentions are good, though, and I do want to get back to writing soon.
In the meantime, there’s the wonderful Watcher’s Council:
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Terresa Monroe-Hamilton of The Noisy Room hit the airwaves last week, as a guest of the Denise Simon Show on Radio One and The Mike Hewitt Showon Newstalk 1090…awesome! Terresa’s segment starts at about 32:10.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Don Surber – Global warming team iced in
- The Noisy Room – Ted Cruz- A Matter Of Honor [Video]
- Puma By Design – De Blasio Backs Down in War against Uber
- The Razor – Libertarian vs Conservative vs Liberal
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Enter The Ottomans
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama Administration Eviscerates Office of Inspectors General With A Memo
- The Right Planet – In Defense of Name-Calling
- The Glittering Eye –Is There A Great American Novel?
- VA Right! – Who is Dissing Trump? RINO Losers and the Newly Disenfranchised Mainstream Media of Course!
- Ask Marion – GcMAF, Healthcare and the NWO
- Bookworm Room – Novels that changed the way Americans viewed slavery and the South
- Nice Deb – Shock: Coalition Partner Turkey Launches Airstrikes Against Kurdish Forces With US Approval
- Rhymes With Right – The Next Celebrity Presidential Candidate
- The People’s Cube – Iranian Negotiator Discusses Nuclear Deal
- Maggie’s Notebook – Shariah-Compliant Financing: How Muslims Invest In Pork & Porn
- Simply Jews – Recep Tayyip Erdogan: now in action finally. But what action exactly?
- Seraphic Secret – Everything You Need to Know About the Nobel Peace Prize
- Hot Air –Mitchell: Experts can find no reason for a private e-mail system except to thwart oversight submitted by Don Surber
- Mark Steyn –The Superbowl of Superholes submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Clarion Project –‘May I Cut Off a Head as a Wedding Present?’ – ISIS: ‘Yes’ submitted by Puma By Design
- Andrew McCarthy – Congress Must Hold Obama Accountable for His Deception Over Iran submitted by Joshuapundit
- Steven A. Cook/Council On Foreign Relations – Turkey, Syria, and the United States: Quagmires Are Us submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- New Zeal –Putin Threatens America with Nuclear Annihilationsubmitted by The Independent Sentinel
- JR Nyquist – The Empire of Lies, Part II: The Lie at the Foundation of Today’s Right submitted by The Right Planet
- T.Greer/Zenpundit – Iran: The Debate We Should Be Havingsubmitted by The Glittering Eye
- Roll Call – Meadows Maneuvers to Remove Boehner as Speaker (Updated) submitted by VA Right!
- Clare Floran/National Journal – Big Oil and Pro-Keystone Groups Gave Millions to Clinton Foundation submitted by Ask Marion
- John Nolte/Breitbart–‘You Go, Girl’: L.A. Times Cheers Threats Of Violence Against Breitbart’s Ben Shapiro submitted by Bookworm Room
- Patrick Poole/PJ Media –Obama Admin Backs NATO Ally Turkey’s Double Game with Islamic State After Turks Bomb Anti-ISIS Kurdish Groups submitted by Nice Deb
- FrontPage Mag – Full Giuliani Rollback: New York Court Orders Re-Pornification of Times Square submitted by The Watcher
- Kurt Schlichter – The Coming (And Hilarious) Democrat Implosionsubmitted by The Watcher