Long day, low energy, but the siren song of blogging is calling out to me and I respond to that call: American campuses are becoming increasingly antisemitic Jonathan Marks writes about the way that pricey little Bowdoin College, tucked up in a corner of Maine, is “debating” a complete boycott ofContinue reading
Although I blog for the love of blogging, I am always grateful for donations. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- Why I haven’t said anything about Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Prohibition and the Great Society show that the government should not legislate vast social trends
- My problem with rape accusations against famous men
- History & Observances on January 27: Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Democrats are misusing impeachment to replicate a parliamentary system