Mike Adams wrote a great column today declaring his independence to act precisely as his students do: rude, careless, and irresponsible, just because it feels good. The reductio ad absurdum of this selfishness, of course, is what’s going on in France, where the students are perfectly happy to see the economy crater rather than to impose some minimal self-discipline on themselves for the good of society. Dennis Prager takes that on in his column about socialism and selfishness.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- James Buckley’s 2006 Speech on Religion and our Government
- Bookworm Beat 2/23/24: The Woke AI illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/16/24: Fani Willis makes memes by magic
- Bookworm Beat 2/9/24: The “this is Biden’s brain on dementia” illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/2/24: The “Don’t Mess With Texas” illustrated edition