Obama is now an action figure: “The first and only action figure with the power to transform a nation.” It seems almost cruel to remind the doll’s creators that action figures are fictional. Of course, given that Obama’s current incarnation bears almost no relationship to his actual past, maybe an action figure isn’t such a stretch.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- James Buckley’s 2006 Speech on Religion and our Government
- Bookworm Beat 2/23/24: The Woke AI illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/16/24: Fani Willis makes memes by magic
- Bookworm Beat 2/9/24: The “this is Biden’s brain on dementia” illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/2/24: The “Don’t Mess With Texas” illustrated edition