Honest Reporting captured the first spin that the BBC put on the terrible story of the latest massacre in Israel (a Palestinian versus Israelis, of course) — and, as always, it was Israel who was spun as the brutal aggressor. Orwell clearly understood something in the British psyche when he wrote 1984 — or, more accurately, he understood how socialism has always recognized that facts are meaningless, and outcomes are everything.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
Brand New Subscription Sign-Up
- Several books from the 1990s predicted America’s current condition
- Visiting spring in Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- It’s easy to predict a leftist future — it’s always bad
- Democrats have a schizophrenic approach to a woman’s right to privacy
- Bookworm Beat 3/1/21: The Cuomo, COVID, and Coca-Cola illustrated edition