Another excellent Prager University video, this time about America’s tax code, which is fair if you believe (a) in income redistribution and (b) that one can still have good government if almost half of America’s people, because they pay no taxes, have no skin in the game when it comes to government spending.
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- Bookworm Beat 2/23/24: The Woke AI illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/16/24: Fani Willis makes memes by magic
- Bookworm Beat 2/9/24: The “this is Biden’s brain on dementia” illustrated edition
- Bookworm Beat 2/2/24: The “Don’t Mess With Texas” illustrated edition
- The Friday meme round-up will be delayed