With the first presidential debate practically upon us, I want to know what advice you would give and what you think will happen.
I won’t bore you with the details, but it was a busy day. Because I don’t have time both to sleep and write, I thought I’d give you guys the writing assignment: What are your thoughts about the first debate between President Trump and Joe Biden. Here are a few writing prompts but feel free to write as the spirit moves you:
1. What do you think will be Trump’s best way of approaching Biden?
2. Do you think Biden will be minimally competent?
3. How do you think the two candidates will approach the story about Trump’s taxes (keeping in mind that the premise is a lie)?
4. What do you think of Stephen Green’s suggestion?
5. What do you think of The Babylon Bee’s suggestion?
6. What do you think would have to happen to cause any person in America to change his or her mind?
Go to it! Have fun! But please, be polite. The old saying that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar is true. There will be points for both wit and erudition.