I never watch the Emmys, and I say that with a great deal of pride. As last night’s anti-Trump exhibition showed, television is no longer about either entertaining or informing the American people; it is, instead, about “progaganda.” That’s not a typo. It’s a great neologism my friend Wolf HowlingContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Wuhan virus — there are silver linings to this cloud
- Do Away With Prosecutorial Immunity For DA’s Who Ignore The Constitution
- Bookworm Beat 8/5/20 — the 2020 is our Groundhog Day illustrated edition
- Trump 2020: Make America Normal Again
- Dementia Joe and Civil War II, Coming To You Sometime After November 3