Google’s promise was that it would allow an unfettered platform for free speech and thought. Its college-grad employees, though, made it a fascism farm. I stopped using Google’s search engine years ago, although I’m still chained to Gmail. I was one of the first Gmail users back when it wasContinue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bookworm Beat 7/11/20 — the 2020 is really strange edition and open thread
- Cancel culture: Absolute power corrupts absolutely *UPDATE*
- The site’s back up and I’ll post on Friday
- A thought experiment about the NFL and the black national anthem
- Honoring pushback against the Democrats’ hate-filled cancel culture