Two stories, with two little pieces of information in them, lead me to a question having more to do with Floyd’s life than his death. I don’t have much to say about George Floyd and the infamous arrest because I don’t know the facts; I just know the hype. TheContinue reading
Ashli Babbitt image by Stilton Jarlsberg
- California is penalizing MDs for COVID “misinformation.”
- Will courts use standing to stop Biden’s illegal student loan relief?
- Whenever Democrats “think of the children,” they hurt them
- FBI’s descent into evil shows pensions corrupt government workers
- Bookworm Beat 9/22/22 – the saga of Martha’s Vineyard illustrated edition