One of the truisms I grew up hearing is that “revolutions always eat their own.” I have understood this to mean that, in any revolutionary movement, the second generation, having been marinated longer in the revolutionary brine, is more extreme than the first generation and invariably purges that first generation.Continue reading
I blog for the pleasure of it but I am always grateful for tangible applause. I am under the impression that going here will take you to my Paypal link.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Do Away With Prosecutorial Immunity For DA’s Who Ignore The Constitution
- Bookworm Beat 8/5/20 — the 2020 is our Groundhog Day illustrated edition
- Trump 2020: Make America Normal Again
- Dementia Joe and Civil War II, Coming To You Sometime After November 3
- The Greatest Tactical Battle of Antiquity — Cannae