No. 27 Bookworm Podcast : James Younger and the problems with transgenderism
In my latest podcast, I talk the custody battle over James Younger and the myriad problems it raises with the fad called transgenderism.
My latest podcast is up and running. You can listen to it through the audio embed below, or at LibSyn, or through Apple Podcasts. The podcast:
1. Explains why I do not believe that “transgenderism” is real.
2. Discusses the facts of the James Younger case.
3. Explains the lack of science underlying so-called “transgenderism.”
4. Gives a best guess as to why doctors go along with all this.
5. Discusses how promoting transgenderism advances the Left’s agenda.
6. Talks about the effect of James Younger’s travails on politics.
Contrary to my usual practice, I will not be publishing a companion, because this podcast, aside from giving facts relevant to the James Younger case, mostly rehashes posts I’ve done before. I’ll therefore simply list below articles and posts to which I refer in the podcast:
Only by denying science can Progressives push the transgender revolution (published in March 2017)
Science by consensus dominates the pediatric transgender debate (published in March 2017)
In the face of transgender attacks on societal norms, note the missing science (published on October 22, 2019)
Sex and State Power (published at American Thinker in July 2010)
Information about the GENECIS clinic to which Anna Georgulas took James Younger
Information about the therapist, Rebekka Ouer, to whom Anna Georgulas took James Younger