In my latest podcast, I talk the custody battle over James Younger and the myriad problems it raises with the fad called transgenderism.
1. Explains why I do not believe that “transgenderism” is real.
2. Discusses the facts of the James Younger case.
3. Explains the lack of science underlying so-called “transgenderism.”
4. Gives a best guess as to why doctors go along with all this.
5. Discusses how promoting transgenderism advances the Left’s agenda.
6. Talks about the effect of James Younger’s travails on politics.
Contrary to my usual practice, I will not be publishing a companion, because this podcast, aside from giving facts relevant to the James Younger case, mostly rehashes posts I’ve done before. I’ll therefore simply list below articles and posts to which I refer in the podcast: [Read more…]